Our experience in criminal defence is extensive and covers indictable & summary offences, including:
- Drug offences e.g. possession, manufacture & trafficking;
- Money laundering & dealing with the proceeds of crime;
- Theft & theft-related offences;
- Tax evasion;
- Asset confiscation;
- Sex offences;
- Violent crime e.g. homicide;
- Breaches of family violence orders or community corrections orders; and
- Driving offences.
If you have been charged with a crime, it is important that you obtain legal advice as soon as possible.
You are entitled to remain silent during a police interview once you have confirmed your identity and address details. Your silence is not an admission of guilt but rather ensures that you do not compromise any subsequent criminal proceedings which are brought against you.
Our lawyers will help you fully understand the prosecution case against you and whether you should plead guilty or contest the matter. We will also advise you on the merits of an appeal of sentence, conviction or both.
For a free conference regarding your criminal matter, please contact us.