You need to be well-advised at all stages of a property transaction, whether you are a buyer, seller, developer, landlord or tenant.
Our lawyers have extensive experience in property matters including:
- Property developments & subdivisions;
- Sales and acquisitions of commercial & residential property;
- Foreign investment in Australian real property including applications for exemption/permission to the Foreign Investment Review Board;
- Commercial & retail leases (including assignments, variations & transfers);
- Applications to the State Revenue Office for exemption of duty; and
- Property litigation arising out of breaches of sale of land contracts, misrepresentation by vendors & real estate agents, and professional negligence of conveyancers & legal advisors.
We are also able to properly advise you of all tax implications of your transaction including your liability to pay income tax, capital gains tax, stamp duty and state taxes.
For assistance with your property transaction, please contact us today.