At Easton Taxation, our tax services division, we predominantly act for health services practitioners, particularly doctors, dentists & pharmacists.
Our accountants have extensive experience from the top-tier & mid-tier accounting firms, as well as the ATO itself, with a particular focus on the health services industry.
Our tax compliance services include the preparation and lodgement of:
- Income tax returns for companies, trusts, SMSFs, partnerships and individuals;
- Business Activity Statements (BAS) which includes the calculation and reporting of PAYG Withholding and GST obligations;
- Payroll tax returns; and
- ASIC forms including annual returns and other corporate secretarial documents.
Our tax advisory expertise includes:
- Tax structuring for new practices and/or restructuring for existing practices, including the appropriate use of service trusts within a practice and within ATO benchmarks;
- Capital gains tax planning;
- Estate planning;
- Representation in ATO investigations, audits and reviews;
- Applications for remissions of interest and penalties and/or negotiations relating to the amount of primary tax payable; and
- Applications for Private Binding Tax Rulings.
To discuss how we can help you reduce and/or better manage the tax obligations of your practice, please contact us today.